Event tickets / Woocommerce email subject settings not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event tickets / Woocommerce email subject settings not working

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ilkka.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, Event tickets brings an email subject settings to woocommerce backend. This setting seems to be not working. It has no effect what ever you write in there.

Check the image. It will send the emails using the default setting. Not the subject specified. Do you have any ideas on this one?

ilkka

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi ilkka!

Thanks for taking your time to report this.

I have just tried the setting in my own installation and It’s not working for me either.

I can confirm this is a bug on our end so I have logged a bug report for this so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status as pending fix and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Okay thanks. Hope you get fixed soon.

ilkka

Victor
    Keymaster

Thanks for following up with this ilkka!

We will keep you posted about the fix 🙂

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, Thanks. I noticed and installed the new updates. And everything is working perfect!

ilkka

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ilkka!

Thanks for confirming that.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event tickets / Woocommerce email subject settings not working’ is closed to new replies.