Event Tickets with Recurring Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets with Recurring Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fraser
    Participant

Hi

Our gym website uses Events Calender and Events Ticket Plus to manage its Gym Classes.

At present we have to manage the tickets for each individual event as Tickets Plus cant work with recurring events.

I understand that this was due in Autumn and was hoping you could let me know when this will be added?

Thanks

Fraser

Nico

Hi there Fraser,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this!

The original plan was to get this out in next feature release 4.4, which is coming out this week. Initial work was done, but unfortunately this had to be delayed because a lot of the recurring events logic has to be changed before this functionality can be implemented. Our dev team has already started re-working the underlying code for recurring events as part of the 4.5 release cycle. Hopefully after this is done and released, we will be in a good spot to implement recurring events + tickets as part of 4.6 release. This is the plan now and as you know is subject to change.

Sorry for the delay on this, it’s definitively a feature we all want to see in our plugins but it’s also a super complicated one in terms of development 🙁

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Jerry
    Participant

I have a group that meets once a month. I created a global poster for the event and need to limit the participants (not audience) to 15. I ran into the recurring event RSVP ticket snag after creating the original, with tickets as a recurring event. Someone RSVP’s for one and they RSVP for all.

My work around is to edit each event with the “Break From Series” link and all I have to do is recreate the content, not image, for the ticket. Not perfect, but now I have 6 months of events with individual ticket sets available which do not cross-pollinate the other events. Hope this may help someone until the program contains this function.

Nico

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for chiming in with your workaround 🙂

I’ll be closing the thread as there’s not much to add until the feature is built. I’m linking this conversation with the feature ticket in our backlog so when it’s complete we can give you an update. You can also follow the idea in uservoice → https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets with Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.