Event Tickets PRO – orders with WooCommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets PRO – orders with WooCommerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Doug

Hi. I’m trying to figure out how our WooCommerce orders for products can be sent through to our accounting system – the plan is to export the orders from WooCommerce and import them into the accounting system.

Can you please tell me what the orders generated by Event Tickets PRO look like in WooCommerce? Does a “product” get associated with the order like a normal order? If so, can we set the SKU for the product somehow?

Thanks – Doug

Josh
    Participant

Hey Doug,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Once the tickets are created for an event, they are just like any other WooCommerce product. You can set the SKU when creating the ticket or a SKU will automatically be created for the ticket. From there, any integration with a WooCommerce to Accounting software plugin will work just like it will for any normal WooCommerce setup.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Doug

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you also let me know if the person who books in will be sent an invoice? We use a PDF invoice plugin. When a user purchases a standard product through the WooCommerce shop they get an email with the invoice details plus an attached PDF.

Will event booking do the same thing?

Thanks – Doug

Josh
    Participant

Hey Doug,

It should send an invoice if it is all worked through WooCommerce. One note here though is that it may not get sent with all the information that you might want or expect there. The ticket doesn’t have all the information about the actual event saved as meta on the Ticket itself. This is gathered through an ID that links the ticket to the event.

You would need to do some direct testing with the plugins that you’re currently using on the site but my guess would be that you might need to do a little bit of customization on the generated PDF to add the additional information about the ticket.

My best advice would be to go ahead and purchase the plugins and test them out. If they don’t end up working as you would like, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchasing and we’d be happy to process that for you for any reason.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets PRO – orders with WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.