event-tickets-plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus event-tickets-plus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oniregoc
    Participant

Hi,

I know you do not provide support for your new plugin but here are my first impressions:

1) this new version will force pro users to review all their custom code which means in my case probably hours !

2) Rsvp is a good thing, but I am very surprised that we are to choose between buying the tickets with either WooCommerce or with rsvp. Rsvp for me is the way a buyerconfirmed her coming to an event after buying his ticket. Besides the definition given by .businessdictionary is:

An abbreviation often included in invitations to request that the invitee let the host know if he or she will be attending. From the French term, “Répondez si’l vous plaît,” which means “please reply.”

It was my intention to use RSVP in this direction but I wonder how I’ll do with this new plugin? The only solution is to use the plugin event RSVP-rocket … if compatible …but..

3) Event-rocket which allows colorizing events seems no longer compatible.

That is why I am very disappointed and will remain under the old version until you to consider these remarks … I hope.
    Unless you have any solutions?

Thanks if you can give some help.

George
    Participant

Hey @oniregoc,

Thanks for all of this feedback. Can you post it on the official betas.theeventscalendar.com is directed on the Beta Testing Guidelines? → http://betas.theeventscalendar.com/beta-testing-guidelines/

We’re trying to separate Beta feedback from our customer support forums here, so that would be immensely appreciated, and I can respond to each of your points there 🙂

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘event-tickets-plus’ is closed to new replies.