Event Tickets Plus & Woocommerce problem

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus & Woocommerce problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello i bought your product: Event Tickets Plus nad Events Tickets with Events Calendar at my wordpress site.
    I sold tickets by Woocommerce but some of people told me that they did’t receive an email with tickets and i must did it manually… It was about 10-15% of orders. Rest of it was good.
    What could be a reason?
    How can i fix it? I want to be sure that EVERYONE receive their tickets
    Best regards
    Aga

Geoff B.

Good evening Aga and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the tickets not all being sent properly.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

In all likelihood, this is caused by some form of spam filtering.

When that happens, the best solution is to have the system send tickets from any chosen email address by simply installing, configuring and testing the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Using a real SMTP server with authentication will bypass the built-in WP mail functionality altogether.

Please make sure you configure and test the settings using the plugin’s built-in tool.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Hi Geoff,
    thanks for your reply. I will have an event 10th of December and then i will check this plugin and i will let you know.
    Best regards,
    Aga

Geoff B.

Good evening Aga,

Awesome. Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus & Woocommerce problem’ is closed to new replies.