Event Tickets Plus & WooCommerce – Move attendee meta fieldset to checkout

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus & WooCommerce – Move attendee meta fieldset to checkout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rtandoh
    Participant

Hi,

Good to finally see attendee meta introduced to Event Tickets Plus.

I am using Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce and would prefer to have the attendee meta fieldset appear on the checkout page rather than the event page.

Could you provide any direction as to how I might go about making this change?

Thanks,
    Richard

George
    Participant

Hey Richard,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, the attendee meta feature is a complicated one, and moving it to any location other than where it shows up “out-of-the-box” would require extensive custom coding.

We cannot assist with custom coding projects, unfortunately, so if you want to make this happen but cannot make the code customizations yourself, your best course of action is to hire a professional developer to assist you. We have a list of great developers here, in case it’s helpful ? http://m.tri.be/18k1 (and we have no affiliation with any of these folks–they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled).

Let me know if there is anything else I can try to help with!

Sincerely,
    George

rtandoh
    Participant

George,

Noted re. “extensive custom code”. Thanks.

Richard

George
    Participant

Thanks Richard—I see you’ve marked this thread “resolved”, so I will close up this thread for now, but open a new thread any time if other questions, comments, or concerns ever arise.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus & WooCommerce – Move attendee meta fieldset to checkout’ is closed to new replies.