Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce Integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce Integration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Margaret
    Participant

Hi!

I am wondering whether or not order information is recorded within the Woocommerce plugin when the transaction takes place using Event Tickets Plus.

Thanks,
    Nick

Nico

Hi Nick,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Our plugin Event Tickets Plus creates an actual WooCommerce Product, linked to the event. When a purchase is made a regular WooCommerce order is generated, just like it would happened with any other purchase in a Woo store. This article Tickets: Managing your orders and attendees might help you understand how the process works.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Limor Farber

This is great!

So how does this work with reoccurring events? Is a new profuct created for each instance of the event? I am particualrily interested because I want to set a maximum attendee list for each week – so if they sell out one week people can still buy tickets for a different week.

Also it would be really handy to have an advace list of attendees for each week.
    Please let me know if thisis the correct product for me.

Thank you.
    Limor

Margaret
    Participant

Thanks Nico! That’s another good question Limor. Would like to know that as well.

Another question I have:

Does this plugin send any type of confirmation email w/ ticket to the customer after they register for the event?

Thanks,
    Nick

Nico

Hey folks,

Thanks for following up!

So how does this work with reoccurring events? Is a new product created for each instance of the event?

This is still not possible with our products, but it’s under development for next release of the product (coming out around May). This a feature we really look into having and we know the community does as well. Please note that we are just starting with next release development, that means the dates and features in it might suffer modifications.

I want to set a maximum attendee list for each week – so if they sell out one week people can still buy tickets for a different week. Also it would be really handy to have an advace list of attendees for each week.

Not sure if this workflow will be possible with ‘Recurring event tickets’, but sounds like it will be somehow possible.

Does this plugin send any type of confirmation email w/ ticket to the customer after they register for the event?

Yes, it sends an email containing ‘the tickets’ 🙂

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce Integration’ is closed to new replies.