Event Tickets Plus "View Tickets" Extension

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus "View Tickets" Extension

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Donald Morehouse
    Participant

I am looking to add a download version of my event’s tickets, or a place where people who buy tickets can download a PDF version. It sounds like the Add a “View Tickets” link for viewing, printing, and downloading tickets article accomplishes what I want; located here: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/view-print-download-pdf-tickets/. But, I can’t seem to find that extension. I downloaded the DK PDF plugin, but I can’t find the View Tickets extension

Donald Morehouse
    Participant

I didn’t scroll down to the bottom of the page. I am a moron. I realize this now.

Donald Morehouse
    Participant

So the new issue is the “Download PDF Version of this ticket” that is supposed to be in the Ticket email is not there. Also is there a way to add the download link to the person’s account so that they can download it at a later date?

Hi Donald,

Thanks for reaching out!  I’m glad you were able to figure out that first part of your question, so let’s see what we can do to resolve your issue from there.

When configured properly, the email that customers receive with their tickets should look something like this:

As you can see, at the bottom of the email, there is an option to download a PDF copy of the ticket.  Are you able to see the “View Ticket” option that was added on the front end with this extension?  Also, are you able to see the option to download a PDF of the ticket from within the site?

Make sure that you have checked the Download PDF Tickets in the Events Settings under Tickets and click Save Changes.

To answer your second question, if someone is logged into their account, and they are on the Event page, they can click View Tickets and access their ticket in PDF form:

Once I have the answers to these questions, we can continue troubleshooting.  Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus "View Tickets" Extension’ is closed to new replies.