Event Tickets Plus to Woo Commerce to Authroize.net (Failure)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus to Woo Commerce to Authroize.net (Failure)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sophie
    Participant

I am using Event Tickets Plus on my WordPress (UMAWeb.org). This uses the Woo Commerce Support for customer details. The problem I have is when someone selects an event that they want to attend and then goes to check out that we get an error from Authroize.net that reads: Error 14: The Referrer or Relay Response URL is invalid.

I contacted them and there is nothing they can do to help because this message appears before I even get a chance to add a payment method. Can you please advise on how we can resolve this issue?

Courtney

Hi Sophie

I would suggest reaching out to support at WooCommerce on this. We do not directly interact with Authorize.net, and rely upon other ecommerce providers at this time to connect to payment gateways.

Please keep us updated on how this works out.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus to Woo Commerce to Authroize.net (Failure)’ is closed to new replies.