Event tickets plus sometimes not sending tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event tickets plus sometimes not sending tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Philippe

Hello and happy new year, Ô my favourite event ticketting service ? I have wordpress installed, with woocommerce 3.2.6 and event tickets plus 4.6.2, to sell tickets for a conference. the following issue has arosen : all my clients receive the paypal payment confirmation (sender : paypal), and the order confirmation from woocommerce (which is different from the ticket itself). Yet ! some people receive their tickets (an email showing a qr code), some not. i have no clue so far of a criteria who would let me guess who does / doesn’t. i have them check the junk folders, and it didn’t solve anything. so, i need to have a check after each order, which is time consuming, and doesn’t look trustworthy. How to investigate, what can i do to solve it soon ? (i contacted wordpress / woocommerce) which asked me to contact you.

Hi Jean-Philipe,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Our emails are sent through the WordPress server, so sometimes there are issues there that cause emails to not be properly sent through.

You can have the system send tickets from any chosen email address by simply installing, configuring and testing the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Using a real SMTP server with authentication will bypass the built-in WP mail functionality altogether.

Please make sure you configure and test the settings using the plugin’s built-in tool.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event tickets plus sometimes not sending tickets’ is closed to new replies.