Event Tickets Plus recurring event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Plus recurring event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Hi,

I’m considering whether Event Tickets Plus is going to work for my situation. I have some events which occur regularly once each week, and I want someone to be able to purchase a ticket to an instance of the event.

I also have some workshops which run over 3 or 6 days, but once a week until that workshop is over. So the three day workshop would be over 3 separate Fridays for example.

Will Event Tickets Plus be able to handle charging for those events?

Richard

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Richard!

While The Events Calendar Pro allows you to create recurring events, the ability to sell tickets to just one of those instances unfortunately doesn’t work with Event Tickets Plus at the moment.

This feature has been often requested and is on the roadmap. However, I can’t provide a timeframe for when it will be available as a feature.

Thanks for reaching out and let me know if you have any other questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus recurring event’ is closed to new replies.