Event Tickets Plus Prepopulate Attendee Information

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Plus Prepopulate Attendee Information

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Would you be able to do the same thing as this post I found with event tickets plus? I would like to setup a ticket that the attendee First Name and Last Name would be autofilled if the user is logged in to save the customer keystrokes. Very similar to this article but for a ticket sold rather than RSVP. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/populate-rsvp-form-if-user-logged-in/

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Bob,

I’m happy to help answer your question here!

Yes, that should be possible using a very similar snippet. If you decide to purchase the plugin, I would just link to that thread, and possibly request Nico to help you out with it since he authored the original snippet. 🙂

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need clarification!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus Prepopulate Attendee Information’ is closed to new replies.