event tickets plus not recurring

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions event tickets plus not recurring

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jo Price

Hi there

I have purchased and installed Events Calendar Pro and Events Ticket Plus. After having set it all up I ran in to problems with my first customer trying to buy tickets for different events in a recurring series. He just ended up with 3 tickets for the first event in the recurring series. After searching the forums I then realised that although events recur you still have to create separate tickets for each event. This kind of makes the recurring events fairly pointless for me. I am thinking I probably therefore do not need the Calendar Pro. Or do I have to have that to run Tickets Plus. If so, any chance of adding in the facility to easily sell separate tickets for recurring events?

Thanks
    Jo

Geoff B.

Good evening Jo and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry that recurring events are not working as expected when it comes to selling tickets.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You do not need the Events Calendar Pro to use Event Tickets Plus.

However, you will be interested to know that we have indeed started working on recurring Event Support for tickets.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned!

Is there anything else I can help you with today ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘event tickets plus not recurring’ is closed to new replies.