Event Tickets Plus not loading into Events plugin – Activated but missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus not loading into Events plugin – Activated but missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joshdmcdonald
    Participant

Our “The Events Calendar” is working, but both Events Tickets and Events Tickets Plus are not working. They are activated but not showing up in events and there is not “Tickets” tab in the Events Calendar where there use to be. This was all set up and working fine for a month or so. I tested and it’s not a conflict with other plugins or themes. I updated both Events Tickets and Events Tickets Plus on Friday when the problem started happening.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

I realized you don’t have the latest version of The Events Calendar: could you update it to version 4.6.23? (it is usually recommended to update our core plugin before updating our other plugins such as Events Tickets and Events Tickets Plus).

In case you still have an issue after updating TEC to 4.6.23, try to clear your transients with a plugin such as this one.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

joshdmcdonald
    Participant

Thanks, I updated to 4.6.23 and that fixed it. I wasn’t getting the plugin update message from within WordPress, so I wasn’t able to update the plugin automatically, I had to manually download/upload it.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

I’m glad you managed to fix that problem 🙂

I’m going to close this thread then, but feel free to start a new one if you have further concerns.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus not loading into Events plugin – Activated but missing’ is closed to new replies.