Event Tickets Plus – Features HELP

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus – Features HELP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    omegasafetytraining
    Participant

I’m an agency working with a client who had this plug-in before, and we just renewed his license, but he mentioned some features were lost. Did one of the add-ons/plug-ins from The Events Calendar get removed?

“Normally it allows me to access and set values such as item, description, amount of tickets, price, date and dates active.”

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

We haven’t removed anything from Event Tickets Plus here lately, but he will need to have Event Tickets active as well in order to use Event Tickets Plus. Once both of these are active, he can go into Events > Settings > Tickets and enable the post types he wants tickets to be available on. The ticket editor should then show up on the edit screen for those post types. If it’s not showing up or fields are missing, could you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing where the fields used to be?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus – Features HELP’ is closed to new replies.