Event Tickets Plus Events are free

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus Events are free

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thirdmessenger
    Participant

I just installed event tickets plus. I have an rsvp area now in my events page. I do not see anywhere to put in a price. And i do not see how payment is taken. Is there a walkthrough of how to sett this up?

I also need the ability to allow user to pick the date they wish to attend an event. For instance an event that runs from december 3-9th. Should be a dropdown to choose date.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon David and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I do not see anywhere to put in a price. And i do not see how payment is taken. Is there a walkthrough of how to sett this up?

To be able to take payment and set up a price, you will also need to install at least one e-commerce plugin ( WooCommerce is by far the most popular choice ).

I would highly recommend going through the following new user primer guide to get you going: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/

I also need the ability to allow user to pick the date they wish to attend an event. For instance an event that runs from december 3-9th. Should be a dropdown to choose date.

Unfortunately , we do not have a built-in dropdown functionality for this at the moment.

But, there are a couple of ways around this:

1. You could create 6 events (one for each day) and have each event contain tickets for that specific day. As a side note, you can actually clone events to work faster.
    2. You could have 1 big event with 6 different tickets (1 for each day). You can even have these tickets disappear as their day is passed.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus Events are free’ is closed to new replies.