Event Tickets Plus Error when inputting licence key

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus Error when inputting licence key

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Linsley
    Participant

Hello

I am receiving this error message when I try to link a licence for Event Tickets Plus that I just purchased.

Can someone let me know what to do?

Thank you
    Natalie

Cliff

Hi, Natalie. Sorry you’re experiencing this, but I don’t see an error message. Did you mean to include a screenshot or paste some text?

Amanda Linsley
    Participant

Yes sorry, it must not have uploaded yesterday. My apologies, I have included below.

FYI all plugins are up to date.

Cliff

Thanks, but I’m unclear exactly where you’re seeing that message. Could you provide the URL you’re at or a wider-view screenshot?

Please also send me a screenshot of where you entered your license key (in a Private Forum Reply).

You might also try removing your license key, deleting the plugin, downloading a fresh copy from https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/, activating it, and then re-inputting your license key.

Thanks for your effort here.

Amanda Linsley
    Participant

This reply is private.

Amanda Linsley
    Participant

It’s ok, I figured it out. Was doing it all wrong.

Cliff

I’m glad you figured it out. Sorry about the trouble.

It sounds like you didn’t have the Event Tickets Plus add-on plugin activated and therefore it wasn’t showing up in the Licenses tab for you to input the license key.

I’ve extended your license a bit to account for any lost time.

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus Error when inputting licence key’ is closed to new replies.