Event Tickets Plus CSV export with attendee custom fields

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Plus CSV export with attendee custom fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Page
    Participant

Could you please confirm that the CSV Export of attendees does include all the custom Attendee Information fieldset data. There seems to be general confusion about this in the forums.

Specifically, I need to enable an individual to purchase a number of tickets for an event, for example, one ticket each for several of their colleagues, and I want to collect the name and contact details of each of these colleagues as well as the person who is purchasing the ticket. Could you confirm that all of this data will be available in the CSV export of attendees?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

First, I want to apologize for the delay here! It looks like my initial reply didn’t save – so sorry about that!

The additional fields are included in the attendee export CSV. I would recommend creating an event in a test site to see how this works (the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing if you don’t already have a staging site). If this isn’t working for you, the first step would be to follow the instructions here or use a plugin like Health Check to test for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin. If you have any questions or run into any issues, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus CSV export with attendee custom fields’ is closed to new replies.