Event Tickets Plus 4.6.0 RC1

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus 4.6.0 RC1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hola:

Estoy probando los nuevos plugins y observo los siguentes errores cuando edito un evento que ya tenia tickets creados:

-No puedo editar los tickets que ya tengo creados en el evento. Si pulso el botón de editar, se actualiza el evento. Pero no puedo editar el ticket.
    -No funciona el botón “New ticket” si lo pulso actualiza el evento, pero no sale nada que me permita añadir nuevos tickets.
    -En localización no aparece nada, aunque sí podría editarlo.
    -En organizador no aparece nada, aunque sí podría editarlo.
    -El botón settings que aparece junto a los tickets no punciona, al pulsarlo actualiza el evento.

Probado en Windows 10 y en mi Ipad.

Saludos

Barry

Thank you!

I have shared that feedback with the team so they can make any adjustments required before the official launch.

¡Gracias!

He compartido esa retroalimentación con el equipo para que puedan hacer cualquier ajuste necesario antes del lanzamiento oficial.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hola Barry:

Hoy habéis liberado las versiones definitivas, pero tras su instalación sigo teniendo los mismos errores que con las versiones RC1. ¡No funciona!

Saludos,

Barry

I’m sorry to hear that.

I can not edit the tickets that I have created in the event. If I press the Edit button, the event is updated. But I can’t edit the ticket.

Let’s start by exploring this issue.

In my case, I can edit and successfully update tickets – whether they were tickets created before or after upgrading to the new versions of our plugins seems not to make a difference.

Your note about pressing the edit button and the event updating is also interesting as that shouldn’t happen (assuming I’m understanding you correctly, of course). Just to ensure I’m understanding you correctly, do the following screenshots accurately reflect the controls you are talking about?

Thanks!

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hola Barry:

Yes, I click on the “pencil”, but the box below does not open. The same thing happens to me if I create a new event and try to add a ticket.

Regards,

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Buenos días Barry:

I have discovered that the problem was caused by my file of personal functions, specifically this routine that I have commented so that it does not cause conflicts:

/*
    // Quita el control de versiones de JavaScript
    function _remove_script_version( $src ){
    $parts = explode( ‘?’, $src );
    return $parts[0];
    }
    add_filter( ‘script_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );
    add_filter( ‘style_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );
    */

Barry

OK! Marking this as resolved, but do let us know if we can help with anything else by opening a new topic 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus 4.6.0 RC1’ is closed to new replies.