Event Tickets Plus 4.4.1 breaks WooCommerce Deposits plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus 4.4.1 breaks WooCommerce Deposits plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alicia
    Participant

Hi,

I am using both Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus.
    After updating both plugins to the latest 4.4.1 version, I noticed that my WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin (https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-deposits-partial-payments-plugin/9249233) stopped working correctly.

The checkout page does show the deposit amount, but my customers couldn’t pay using RedSys or PayPal. When they tried to pay via Bank transfer, I noticed that the order was set to “Completed” as if the customer paid the full amount, instead of the deposit only (“Partially Paid”).

I downgraded the versions of both plugins to 4.3.4, and it works again.

Can you please let me know if certain events / logic changed on the checkout / payment process which can have influenced this? And also can you let me know how to proceed. Your plugins work great, and I want to continue using them, but also want to keep the deposit functionality.

Many thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @Alicia,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m really sorry to hear about this conflict — I can’t identify a specific change in the 4.3 → 4.4 update cycle that might be responsible here, but would be happy to take a closer look at this.

To help me do so, can you share a .zip file of your copy of the “WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments” plugin? You can upload that zip to a site like Google Drive, DropBox, CloudUp, etc; then just share the public download link in your reply, but make sure you check the “set as private reply” option so that only you and I see the download link. 😀

I’ll if we can test with that code directly and try to identify a problem. I will be honest and say that this will unfortunately probably take a bit of time for us to investigate — a couple of days, perhaps — but we will try to figure out what’s happening here!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus 4.4.1 breaks WooCommerce Deposits plugin’ is closed to new replies.