Event Tickets plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets plus

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Photios
    Participant

Dear Support,

We are currently using the Events Calendar Pro and wanted to add the Event Tickets Plus add-on.

All our events are recurring and we read somewhere that the add-in does not support recurring events. Is there a workaround? And if we go for the Event Tickets Plus and add to our site how will it show on our events?

Thanks in advance

Geoff

Hello Photios,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I am afraid that the recurring events feature in Events Calendar PRO does not yet support tickets. You can create tickets for the recurring series as a whole, but unable to create tickets for specific events in the series. We are working on a new feature that would support this and you can subscribe to notifications when we post updates on our progress.

If you do add Event Tickets Plus, then thickets will display on events like this:

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Photios
    Participant

Thanks for your prompt reply Geoff!

What is important for us is that if somebody does buy a ticket, Will we see the date of the event he booked?

Since our events are recurring when somebody clicks on an event he will see the date of the event he has chosen and if the visitors buys a ticket we do need to know the date he has paid for.

Thanks once again.

P.S. you can have a look at our site on: http://www.cydive.com

Geoff

Hi Photios,

Thanks for following up!

Yeah, I’m still afraid that the lack of recurring events support for tickets is going to be a deal breaker for you here. The date of the event on the ticket will not coordinate with a specific event in the recurring event series, so there will certainly be confusion for your attendees as far as which event date was purchased.

Does that help clarify things a bit? Sorry again for the bad news, I know how important having that feature would be for a site like yours.

Let me know if you have any other questions about how recurring events and tickets interact with one another and I’d be happy to help as best I can.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Steve

Greetings, it sounds like the ticketing plug-in might work for our needs, but I’d like some clarification. We offer classes and courses (such as kids summer camps) and would like to enable people to register online for them. To be clear, these are not online courses, but rather onsite classes that people will be signing up for online. Most classes have a recurring component (every day for a week or once a week for a month for example), but people would be paying for the entire class/series. Would your ticketing plug-in work for such an application?

Steve

Oh, forgot to add… We have Woocommerce installed as well. Will your ticketing solution work with that?

Geoff

Photios,

One thing I ought to mention is that you can still use the basic RSVP functionality of Event Tickets when Event Tickets Plus is installed. In other words, you are still able to create a free ticket that is not connected to WooCommerce, which avoids the needs to go through a checkout process.

Steve, thanks for writing in! Yes, the combination of the following plugins will work for you:

It would be awesome if you could open a new thread if you have any other questions — that will help keep this thread focused on Photios’s questions and allow us to directly answer yours. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets plus’ is closed to new replies.