Event Tickets not showing in Woo Commerce or Calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets not showing in Woo Commerce or Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Since a recent update when creating an Event (We have Event Ticket Plus) when viewing in Woo Commerce it says No Results Found and is not appearing in the calendar.

Patricia

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your tickets. Let me help you to solve this!

After creating your event, did you create the ticket as well? You will find the necessary info to create a new ticket in the following link:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets not showing in Woo Commerce or Calendar’ is closed to new replies.