Event Tickets not showing anymore

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets not showing anymore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Petersen
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I use the event calendar and woocommerce tickets for quiet some time now and it worked fine. Suddenly (i guess after an automatic wordpress update) the tickets won’t show up anymore in event single view.

I use the latest WordPress version and all Plugins are up to date. I deactivatet all other plugins (had no trouble since now) and switched back to twentyfifteen, but nothing seems to help.

Here is a link to an event with a ticket:

http://shop.justshootit.de/veranstaltung/landschaftsfotografie-fuer-einsteiger/

Something odd i found: Now everytime I put a Start and Stop for ticketsales, after reloading the ticket, wordpress puts the end of ticket sale to 1970-01-01. My Installation uses german Datetime (DD-MM-YYYY).

Geoff

Hello seifenigel,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the trouble here with tickets!

Quick question: are tickets not displaying for any event, or just the one? I see you have only the one event right now, so what happens if you create a new test event for next week with tickets that are on sale today through then?

Let’s star there and see what we find. If the tickets are missing from that test event as well, we’ll likely try hitting some other troubleshooting steps since you mentioned the possibility of automatic updates.

Thanks!
    Geoff

grafftours
    Participant

Dear Everyone,

I have a similar problem. For two years I have used Events calendar pro and the woo tickets plugin and it worked great. Just this past week I updated to the latest wordpress and latest events calendar. In doing so the tickets will no longer display on the front end.

Here is the link to one of my events (I have many and they display on none of them) – http://grafftours.com/tour/bushwick-brooklyn-graffiti-tour-72915/

My plugins –
    Event Calendar – Version 3.11.1
    Woo commerce tickets – Version 3.9.1
    Event calendar pro – Version 3.11.1
    Woo commerce – Version 2.3.13

Any reason why the tickets wouldn’t show on the front end if on the backend the tickets are created and have the correct start and stop times?

Geoff

Hi @grafftours, thanks for chiming in! It looks like you need to update WooCommerce Tickets to 3.11 so all the latest plugins play well together. 🙂

You’re totally welcome to follow along here while we work on @seifenigel’s issue and see if any of the suggestions help. If you would like direct support for your issue, then it would be great if you would open your own thread and we’d be happy to help you further there.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets not showing anymore’ is closed to new replies.