Event Tickets Not Generating Woocommerce Email Receipts

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Not Generating Woocommerce Email Receipts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    Participant

Hi, I can’t seem to figure out why when I purchase an event ticket on my site is will not generate an admin or customer email receipt. It sends the event ticket, but thats it. If I create an order manually in WooCommerce, it sends the email receipts so I know its not WooCommerce. Any help would be appreciated! It seemed to work before I updated everything.

Allison
    Participant

Ive deactivated all plugins and that did not solve my issue.

When I purchase a ticket it does create a WooCommerce order correctly. Just doesn’t send the admin emails. I’ve triple checked my settings in WooCommerce.

Cliff

Hi, Allison. Sorry for the struggle getting this to work.

Please go to wp-admin > Events > Settings > Tickets tab and check your “When should tickets be emailed to customers?” setting to see if it’s set as desired and therefore working as expected.

If it’s not, please check that other emails are being received, such as WordPress’ password reset emails.

Please let me know what you find out.

Allison
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

“When should tickets be emailed to customers?” is set as desired and I tried changing these settings and it didn’t fix my issue.

Come to think of it, i do have the issue where the password reset email is not working. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks!

Cliff

Thanks for testing.

Both our plugins and and WordPress core use the wp_mail() function. You might need to install an SMTP plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=smtp (none are supported or guaranteed by us)

To be clear, this isn’t an issue specific to our plugin; email deliverability is an issue at the WordPress-level of your site or possibly even at the domain-level or IP address (if associated with SPAM, accurately or not).

Please let us know if you find out what solution worked for you.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Not Generating Woocommerce Email Receipts’ is closed to new replies.