Event Tickets Extension: PDF Tickets does not attach pdf files in emails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Extension: PDF Tickets does not attach pdf files in emails

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Xavier Puig
    Participant

Hi. I have installed the Event Tickets Extension addon: PDF tickets for the Event tickets plus plugin with the option to buy the tickets through woocommerce but is not attaching the QR codes in pdf format in the emails sent with the tickets.

On my website I am using the Mandrill platform for sending emails, and the WP Mail SMTP plugin configured with the parameters provided by the Mandrill platform itself.

All emails are sent correctly, the woocommerce emails and the emails of the tickets, but the tickets mails do not have the QR code attached in PDF format.

I have already tried to use the theme twentyseventeen and to disable all the plugins not related to woocommerce, events calendar or WPML, but the problem persists.

The domain of my website is redirected to a different hosting and I also use the Cloudfare CDN, but I have checked all the DNS records both in the configuration of the domains and in Cloudfare and I think that there is no missing record to be entered, including those that are refer to the Mandrill platform.

I have also tried using the Contact Forms 7 plugin to send attachments in PDF format and attaches the PDFs with no problems.

Any idea what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Xavier Puig
    Participant

This reply is private.

Xavier Puig
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for sending that over! I ran this by the extension developer, and he is currently looking into what is causing this. So far, we have not been able to recreate it, so we are actively working on narrowing down the source of this issue.

We’ve had a few other users reporting this same problem, but it appears to only be occurring with paid tickets, not free tickets – multiple users are reporting that only paid tickets are missing the PDF. Can you test this out and see if you are getting the same behavior?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Xavier Puig
    Participant

Hi Jennifer.

As you suggested, I have done the test with free tickets. Effectively with the free tickets the attached file in PDF format is correctly attached to the email that is sent to the client.

I hope the developers will soon find a solution to the problem. We will be waiting for new versions of the addon to solve the problem.

Anyway, if there was a temporary solution to the problem, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.

Thanks again for your help.

Xavier Puig
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for testing that out! We are currently trying to narrow down the source of the issue, but as soon as we have an answer for you, we’ll let you know here.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Duncan
    Participant

Also having this problem but I’m experiencing it with free tickets.

Cliff

Xavier,

Are you using PDF Tickets or the Show and Print Tickets plugin?

Since you’re using Mandrill, do any emails with attachments get delivered?

===

Duncan,

I understand you are likely experiencing the exact same thing as this thread’s original poster.

We definitely want to keep track of trends regarding specific bugs or theme/plugin incompatibilities. However, we need you to create your own separate thread (linking back to this thread would be great) so that we can address each user’s issue independently.

By doing it this way, we can fully address the situation based on each user’s unique combination of settings, active plugins, etc. We’ll also be able to compare and contrast as needed.

Finally, posting to your own thread allows you to share your System Information Report and post Private Replies that only you (the original poster) and our staff can see.

Please do reference any action steps we may have recommended in this thread and then create your own separate thread with as much information as you think would be helpful for us.

Thank you for your extra effort and understanding.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Extension: PDF Tickets does not attach pdf files in emails’ is closed to new replies.