Event Tickets Being Sent when Order is incomplete!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Being Sent when Order is incomplete!

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by aya.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aya
    Participant

I’m truly disappointed, tickets have been sent out when transaction from gateway is incomplete. I had to reach out to client and cancel the ticket. I have three questions:

1. I unchecked the woocommerce check complete automatically option. Is this enough to be sure this glitch is gone? putting in mind we are already live so such a mistake can cost me my job!
    2. Can you please tell me where can I find the tickets already sent to check them out manually? On my email they do not appear in the sent box.
    3. Deleting the customers from attendees is enough to cancel the ticket and redeem it useless??

Thank you.

Nico

Hi there Aya,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue. Let me help you out …

1. I unchecked the woocommerce check complete automatically option. Is this enough to be sure this glitch is gone? putting in mind we are already live so such a mistake can cost me my job!

Please start by checking out this article on the WooCommerce specific options for tickets → WooCommerce-Specific Ticket Settings. I recommend creating a test event and testing the workflow once everything is configured. Additionally I strongly suggest you set up a staging / development site so you can test the site functionality before making it live!

2. Can you please tell me where can I find the tickets already sent to check them out manually? On my email they do not appear in the sent box.

Generated tickets can be found in the attendees report for the events → Tickets: Managing Your Orders and Attendees.

3. Deleting the customers from attendees is enough to cancel the ticket and redeem it useless??

Check this article out → How to Refund or Cancel a Tickets Order.

Please let me know if you still have any doubts,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Being Sent when Order is incomplete!’ is closed to new replies.