Event Tickets: Attendee list error

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets: Attendee list error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jim S

We’ve been using Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets for a while now, with no problems. I have a license but cannot find my ID+PW to log into the Pro Forums?!

We have a particular current event, and using Event Tickets to manage the RSVP’s. Everything was working fine, but when we upgraded to WordPress 4.6 today, I can no longer access my list of RSVP’s – I’m getting the following error;

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

When new people attempt to RSVP, they receive the following error;

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 113770596) (tried to allocate 8388608 bytes) in /home/growingedge/www/www/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1822

Help?!

Thanks in advance.

-Jim

Caroline

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m so sorry for the issues you’re having here! While we’re not equipped to field technical support questions here in our pre-sales forum, I’d really like to get you set up with your account credentials so someone can help you over in premium support. Would you mind dropping us a quick email with some information that we might use to look up your account? (You should find an option for “Help accessing my account” in the drop-down menu provided.) We’ll see what we can do to get you squared away as quickly as possible!

Thank you!

Jim S

Ok – just submitted an email through the link you provided to get my account credentials.

Jim S

So I just received another email, asking me to post my question to the WordPress Forum (which I did – user name=jslusser, title=Event Tickets: Attendee list error). I thought that was for people using the free version of the plug-in, and assumed I would be eligible for expedited service as a Pro license holder? Again, help?! Thanks…

Caroline

I’m so sorry for the confusion here! Due to the wide range and high complexity of the varied products we have on offer, we provide support to users in separate locations for each of our individual product offerings. If the issues you’re experiencing are central to Events Calendar PRO, we can certainly assist you over in that forum (and we’d definitely be glad to help you with accessing your account regardless). However, if Event Tickets is the primary product that’s causing difficulties for you, our team is best equipped to help in the forum for that particular plugin. This ensures that we’re able to provide effective, targeted support and keeps things moving along quickly across all channels. Again, I apologize for inadvertently causing more confusion with your situation!

Looking now, I do see you’ve already made a post on our Event Tickets forum as requested. Thanks so much for doing that! Since we’ve already spoken a bit more at length here regarding your situation, I’ll make an extra note of your thread, and we’ll be sure to have one of our team follow up with you post-haste. Thanks again for your patience and understanding. We’ll make sure you get squared away on all fronts just as soon as possible! 🙂

Jim S

Much appreciated Caroline – a little freaked out with the event happening tomorrow, unable to access our list of RSVP’s and additional RSVP’s failing on our website ??

Jim S

We also thought it might have been an issue with the people who host our site, and the memory, but evidently not. See below;
    Hi,

We are currently experiencing out of memory errors, such as the one towards the bottom of this page:

https://growingedgelimited.com/event/emotional-agility/

WordPress and all of it’s plugins are up to date.

Can you please advise?
    Hello,

Please stand by. Thank you.

We tried raising your account’s memory limit, but this led to a more general error – the page did not display at all, and the following text was visible:

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

It appears that one of the plugins that you are using on this page is not suitable for our environment, or has other issues. If you are unsure about the specific plugin, you can try disabling all active plugins one by one until the warning stops appearing. You can then contact its vendors for assistance.

Best regards,
    Support

Caroline

Hi Jim,

Thanks for following up to provide some more information! I’ve located your thread on our WordPress.org forum, so I’m going to close this one to let us continue our conversation there. See you on dot-org! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets: Attendee list error’ is closed to new replies.