Event Tickets App Scans All Tickets As Already Checked In!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets App Scans All Tickets As Already Checked In!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kizmacelroy
    Participant

Hi,

I have an URGENT problem.
    In 48 hours I NEED this app to work accurately.

I have scanned a number of Tickets to check if the app is working correctly and EVERY ticket displays as Already Checked In.

They definitely aren’t!!

Is it something I am doing?

HELP!!!!!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kieran!

I’m sorry to hear you are having that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Just to confirm, when you scan the ticket with the App, does it reflect the change if you navigate to the attendees page for your event?

Are you able to manually check-in attendees through the attendees page?

Do note that the Event Tickets Plus App will cache the tickets scanned, so that if a ticket was scanned and succesfully checked-in, it will save this in the cache. So, if you scan that same ticket again, it won’t send a check-in request to your site, but show the “Already Checked In” instead.

If you want to delete the cache, you can quit the application and start it again.

I hope that helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets App Scans All Tickets As Already Checked In!’ is closed to new replies.