Event Tickets and Tickets plus 4.6 upgrade with problems

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets and Tickets plus 4.6 upgrade with problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Uwe Matern
    Participant

Good morning,

we just updated in our staging env event tickets and event tickets plus to the current version 4.6.

Unfortunately it creates problems. We have hundreds if RSVPs attached to our events. Each event has one RSVP. But the migration of capacity and availability seems to not work. All events are shown as “sold out” and in the backend the stock is shown as “-1” as it should be something greater than 0.

Pls help urgently.

Best regards
    Uwe

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Uwe!

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

After some tests I could reproduce the issue you are having with the RSVP tickets capacity. I have logged a bug report for this issue so it will be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status to Pending fix and link it to the bug report. This means you will receive a notification once a fix is released for the issue.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Uwe!

Just wanted to share with you that we release (for the Week of 19 November 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-19-november-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets and Tickets plus 4.6 upgrade with problems’ is closed to new replies.