Event Tickets – Additional Attendee Information Required

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Tickets – Additional Attendee Information Required

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kate
    Participant

Hello,

Is there any way to add more fields to the RSVP in Event Tickets? We need more than an email when people are RSVP’ing. Also is there any way to display the list of attendees on my live website? Can I link to the list somehow?

Stephen Page
    Keymaster

Hey Erin,

Thanks for your interest in Event Tickets

Yes, with Event Tickets Plus you can add additional fields to the tickets.

It also allows you to hide/show attendees on the event page – they appear just below the map.

If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to ask me!

Cheers,

Stephen

Kate
    Participant

—————————
    This Message was Encrypted.
    —————————

Is there any discount for nonprofits for this add-on? We already have a license for events pro, just not sure I can get approved to add another license at that price. We currently only have the free version.

Stephen Page
    Keymaster

Hey Erin,

Yes, you can fill out the form here to apply for a free nonprofit license for Events Calendar PRO and/or Event Tickets Plus.

If you need more help with this, let me know!

Cheers,

Stephen

Kate
    Participant

Thank you! I had no clue you offered this for nonprofits. We already been paying for the Events Pro license for two years now. Thanks so much!

Kate
    Participant

Is there any chance you could respond to our nonprofit request for partnership by tomorrow? I know you don’t do this on a daily basis, but for some reason, I did not get an email with your response on June 8th. I just happened to check back in on the thread here, so I was only able to submit our form today. OI appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you!

Stephen Page
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Kate
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kate
    Participant

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your help so far! We now have the Tickets Plus license! Is there an easy way to show a public list of attendees? Right now it just shows a total count and a blank avatar for each attendee. I tried to edit the php file (copied into themes) but I’m not a developer and we don’t have one on staff full time. I appreciate any help you can offer.

Stephen Page
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

Awesome!

Yes, you can modify the template to show things like the attendee name.

You can do something like the following (or use it as a jumping-off point) https://gist.github.com/niconerd/d2ea62be5375ae3dc088dd29b7350608

You might want to read our Themer’s Guide to give you a sense of how that works.

Cheers,

Stephen

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets – Additional Attendee Information Required’ is closed to new replies.