Event Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guy

Hey there, I just want to know if I can add a ticketing option to the website through woocomerce and that is all?

I want someone to be able to click on “enter online” and then a form pops up with the custom fields that they need to fill out and add extras from the woocomerce product section and then purchase the ticket online through online payment and then the customer reciever a ticket in their inbox and this ticket can be scanned at the event using an app? Is this all available in your pro version?

Thanks a million
    Guy

Courtney

Hello Guy

I’d suggest starting out by testing Event Tickets. It is our free ticketing plugin that can work with or without The Events Calendars / Events Calendar Pro.

If you want to later upgrade so that Event Tickets can integrate with WooCommerce, we offer Event Tickets Plus. This plugin uses WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets’ is closed to new replies.