Event Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event Tickets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Bowker
    Participant

Hi – I’m trying to use the Event Ticket feature for people to RSVP for an event, but nothing is showing up on the front-end. I’ve filled in all the fields and checked to make sure the ticket sale start date isn’t in the future and end date isn’t in the past. I can’t figure out why the tickets aren’t showing up on the front end. Can you help?

Cliff

Kimberly, I’m sorry you’re experiencing this. I’ll be glad to help.

Please provide a link to view this event and a screenshot of this event’s ticket settings.

Thank you.

Rachel Bowker
    Participant

This is the event I was testing with:
    http://www.dev.livinglightchurch.com/event/church-hayride/

Thanks!

Cliff

Could you please expand “Child” and “Attending” tickets and take a screenshot of each ticket’s settings?

Rachel Bowker
    Participant

Yes, sorry!

Cliff

I don’t see anything wrong with your setup. However, I’d suggest removing the start and end sale dates (leave blank) and see if they then show up.

If they still do not, you should try a WordPress default theme like TwentyFourteen, TwentyFifteen, TwentySixteen, etc. and see if the tickets then do show up as expected.

Rachel Bowker
    Participant

OK – I tried leaving the dates blank but still doesn’t work. I would test the theme by going back to a default theme, however, if I do that, I will lose all the customization I have built within my current theme. Is there anything else you would suggest?

Cliff

Kimberly, what customizations did you add and how did you add them?

You shouldn’t lose any customizations to your existing theme if you switch to Twenty Sixteen, see if it works, and then switch back to your existing theme. Of course, every setup is different and I can’t guarantee that you don’t, but if all WordPress standards are followed, there shouldn’t be any loss of data or settings or customizations.

===

To be clear, are tickets not showing up for ANY event or just THIS event?

If the former and you do try switching to Twenty Sixteen and then tickets do work, I’d suggest asking your theme developer why tickets aren’t showing up.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets’ is closed to new replies.