Event Ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Ticket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Burton Adams
    Participant

Hi,

We would like to ask your assistance if your Event Tickets plus add-on plugin has the feature we need for our site events since we didn’t find any concrete information about it from the plugin details.
    Anyway, what we need are the following:
    1. event payment option for both members and non-members (since both have different event prices)
    2. our site will have 4 payment options as follows:
    – members with Tent accommodation
    – non-member with tent accommodation
    – members dormitory accommodation
    – non-members dormitory accommodation
    3. payment gateway – we will be integrating with Pin Payment – via woocommerce – it this possible?

Hope to hear from you very soon.
    Thank you very very much.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jerry Lee,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out. Let me answer your questions one by one.

1. event payment option for both members and non-members (since both have different event prices)

2. our site will have 4 payment options as follows:

Event Tickets Plus will enable you to set up as many tickets with different prices for an event as you want.

So you can create the 4 different tickets you need for any event.

Also, you can create custom field sets for the tickets, where you can ask for information from the buyer, e.g. membership number.

What our plugin cannot do out of the box, is to show different prices for user that are logged in vs guest users who are not logged in. Though I believe this could be easily achievable with a bit of customization work. (This would be my approach: check if user is logged in. If yes, show these tickets / hide those; if not, then show those tickets / hide these.)

3. payment gateway – we will be integrating with Pin Payment – via woocommerce – it this possible?

If Pin Payment works with WooCommerce then you are all set, as the process of selling is handled by WooCommerce.

I do hope this answers your questions. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cheers,
    Andras

Ronald Burton Adams
    Participant

Thank you very much for your response Andras. I appreciate your help.

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome! I’m glad I could be of help.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket’ is closed to new replies.