Event Ticket Plus with WooCommerce Vendors / tickets as products

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Ticket Plus with WooCommerce Vendors / tickets as products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mateusz
    Participant

Hi,
    I have to questions:
    1. Is Event Ticket Plus working with WooCommerce Vendors? I’ve already bought the ETP but what suprisied me is that tickets works only with posts or pages so standard Vendor Managers (who cannot create pages or posts) can’t create tickets to sell.

2. Is it possible to create tickets as products in WooCommerce? I found solution to add already created tickets to product lists but it’s still not the plugin I’m looking for.

Thank you in advance.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Mateusz,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m not familiar with the WooCommerce Vendors plugin and my search didn’t bring any results with that specific plugin name.

With ET and ET+ you should be able to create tickets to any post type you have on your site, but you cannot create tickets for users / user roles.

So if you create a page, you can add a ticket to that. This setting is under Events > Settings > Tickets tab > Ticket Settings section > Post types that can have tickets. (Right at the top.)

If you are using WooCommerce as your eCommerce solution for Event Tickets Plus, then all the tickets you create will also create a parallel WooCommerce product. That is how tickets are handled in this case.

If you can give me more details on your usage scenario I can give you some further info.

Cheers,
    Andras

Mateusz
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks a lot. However I’m not able to create tickets as woocommerce
    products. Is it possible without creating pages or posts?

Mateusz

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Mateusz,

Meanwhile there was a discussion in the team so I received some more info:

You should be able to create and attach tickets to any post type you have, except for WooCommerce products.

So it is not possible to create a ticket without a post, page or a custom post type, that is not a WooCommerce product.

I’m sorry for not being clear on this before. I was also missing part of the info.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Plus with WooCommerce Vendors / tickets as products’ is closed to new replies.