Event Ticket Plus

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Ticket Plus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sophie
    Participant

I have purchased the add-on and was using the Event Tickets add-on already. I had to renew my license and did so today. However, as I try and use this I am constantly told to “To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install and activate the latest version of Event Tickets and ensure its own requirements have been met.”

My WordPress and my PHP are both current in relation to updates.

The version of Event Tickets I have installed is 4.6.9. The installed plugin name is shown as The Events Calendar.

I cannot seem to get this to work and need help as this has become a key issue to my client. Please help.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Sophie,

I’ll be happy to help you get this working!

First, I do want to point out that Event Tickets and The Events Calendar are two separate plugins. You don’t need The Events Calendar to use Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus (although most of our users do use them together), but you do need Event Tickets. I took a look at your system info (thanks for sending that!), and I am seeing that The Events Calendar is activated, but not Event Tickets. Can you try installing and activating that (you can download the current version, 4.6.3, here) to see if that lets you start making tickets again?

Please let me know if this works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Sophie
    Participant

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

Since this has been marked “Resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. If you run into any other issues, please feel free to open up a new thread.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.