Event Ticket PayPal purchase succeeds not recorded in WordPress

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Ticket PayPal purchase succeeds not recorded in WordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mackintoshff_2018
    Participant

I sent the attendee list to my client and it is missing tickets purchased on 6/4/18. She found a record of the purchase in PayPal by the customer. No confirmation email was sent to the customer and the count of tickets purchased/available did not change AND, of course, her info is not listed in attendees or anywhere else.

I have also read the notes on a previous users similar experience and resent the notification in IPN in PayPal account.

I have maintained updates on the plugins and followed all of the troubleshooting steps below. Is there a way to recover the data back INTO wordpress or will we just have to reduce the # of tickets available for remaining sales.

Please advise.
    Thank you!

PS – The customer info is attached that was missed.

Hi Lori,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that one of your orders was missing from your Attendees list.

One thing you can do is use a plugin like User Switching to purchase the ticket on the front end for that customer and use a coupon code so that there is no charge.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

mackintoshff_2018
    Participant

Shortly after taking all of those steps – the plugin must have reset itself, because the missing order is now appearing and other orders were placed last night that came through successfully. I’m considering this resolved.

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket PayPal purchase succeeds not recorded in WordPress’ is closed to new replies.