Event ticket Payment – URGENT

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event ticket Payment – URGENT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dominiquepj
    Participant

Hello guys,

At this page : https://essenceofhealth.asia/event/t-c-m-d-discovery/ we can see a button to pay but for any reason in french (WPML translation) this button does not appear.

in french the ticket generate a button to add in the car (bascket). That is completly wrong. Can you please help me to solve this state?

My tickets shall not be link with woocommerce products.

Thank you for your answer
    Dominique

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dominique,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to see if I can help you out here.

Just to make sure I understand correctly, is the “Buy now” not appearing at all in French, or is it translated incorrectly? Can you send me a screenshot of this? Please note that if you are replying via email, attachments will not be included; you will need to login and upload this directly to the thread.

I also want to point out that support for WPML is limited – you can read more about this here.

Thanks,

Jennifer

dominiquepj
    Participant

Dear Jennifer please do exactly the procedure i gave you. It is not only
    the appearing of the button.

1. You go here :
    https://essenceofhealth.asia/event/tcm-discovery/2018-06-04/
    You press pay now and you arrive to Paypal

2. Now you go here (in French) :
    https://essenceofhealth.asia/fr/event/decouverte-de-la-mtc/2018-06-04/

You will see add to the basket (ajouter au panier)
    If you click it you will arrive into the basket with a product that is wrong

Can you say to me why the coulor of all event change within the langage. I
    spent hours to find the solution without result.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for sending those links…I took a look at the pages, but I did not see a button to add tickets on either page. Are there other events where this is happening? Could you send me a link if so? If you click to add the ticket to the cart and a different product is added to the cart, is a different ticket (such as for another event or date) added to the cart, or another WooCommerce product entirely?

Regarding the color, the Avada theme actually adds its own templates and styling for our plugins – this article has some info on how you can adjust these.

dominiquepj
    Participant

Sorry Jennyfer. It took too long to receive your answer so we rebuilded the page.

Best regards
    Dominique

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dominique,

I’m sorry that we weren’t able to get this working with your original page…if you would like to continue working on it, please send me a link to this page in a testing environment (you can use the free Duplicator plugin to create a staging environment if you don’t have one already), and I’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting this with you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

dominiquepj
    Participant

Thank you Jennifer

Dominique

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Event ticket Payment – URGENT’ is closed to new replies.