Event Ticket HTML

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Ticket HTML

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I have been using Events Calendar Pro for quite some time and I have one annoying problem I hope someone can help with. When I have a new event and then add a New Ticket, I put some very basic html tags in the Title. For example, <b></b>. When I save the ticket I have to go into woocommerce products and redo the basic html tags because it doesn’t transfer over to the product name. Please see attachments for example. It works fine once I go into products and fix it but this adds much more work to the process of starting a new ticket. Every time the ticket is even slightly updated, I have to go back into products and completely redo the product title again. Extra work, would like this issue addressed.

Robert
    Participant

Previous attachment wasn’t clear. This is what the ticket looks like in Event Calendar Pro, the other attachment is what it looks like when you go into Woocommerce products and look at the ticket as a product.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I’m sorry this has been such a hassle for you! The ticket name field actually uses the esc_html function when saving the ticket, which is why you’re getting all of the characters instead of HTML in your product page and on the front end.

I took a look at the code, and unfortunately there is not a filter there that we could use to change this. You can see this in the wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets.php file on line 884. The only way to change this would be to remove the esc_html function directly in the file, which is not recommended because your changes will be erased each time you update Event Tickets Plus.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket HTML’ is closed to new replies.