Event ticket form no longer showing on front-end after update to 3.12.1

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Event ticket form no longer showing on front-end after update to 3.12.1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    scottlyttle
    Participant

Hi,

I have done a big update from Events Calendar v3.8 to v3.12.1 and Eventbrite Ticket v3.7 to v3.12.1 on a local install. As part of the update the ticket iframe has disappeared from the site’s front-end.

Here’s the troubleshooting I have done:

• The event is still connected to Eventbrite in the backend
    • I have done the Eventbrite application setup and properly connected and tested it within the Events Calendar settings
    • I have tried reverting to the standard Events Calendar templates. The iframe does not show here either indicating it is not an issue with my customised theme files
    • I have removed all overides from my functions.php file
    • I have tried the Twenty Fifteen theme
    • I tried creating a new event with new tickets (ie not relying on events that existed before the update) and it saved without errors
    • There are no console errors on the front-end
    • I deactivated all other plugins

Alas, everything on the event page shows except the ticketing doc.

Any ideas?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by scottlyttle.
    scottlyttle
    Participant

Another point for the troubleshooting:

• tribe_eb_get_ticket_count() is returning the correct number so it appears the site is connected to Eventbrite.
    Nico

Hi Scottlyttle,

Thanks for reaching out to us and also for testing extensively before posting!

To correctly troubleshoot this you should switch the theme to default TweentyFifteen, and disable all plugins that are not ours. I understand you tested the theme already but not sure if you did it while deactivating other plugins.

If you downgrade the plugins to the previously working version, Does the form show? Also when you created a new event from the backend, it saved and synced correctly with EventBrite and tickets are showing in the backend?

Please let me know about your findings,
    Best,
    Nico

scottlyttle
    Participant

This reply is private.

scottlyttle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Samy's Camera
    Participant

Have you found a solution to this? Ive changed over to twenty fifteen theme and am only running the latest (non beta) versions of TEC and EB Tickets.

Thanks!

Nico

Hey @600lines,

Thanks for jumping in! We didn’t discover the cause or solved this issue yet 🙁

Any particular steps to reproduce? Can you send me over the an id (mark the reply as private is needed) you are testing against? I’ll set-up a test site and test this on my end.

Best,
    Nico

scottlyttle
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I updated to the new release (3.12.6) and the previously published public events now have their ticket boxes showing. Awesomeness! Whatever was in that update seemed to work. Either that or it was due to a API change on Eventbrite’s end. Nonetheless thanks for you help.

Cheers,
    Scott

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by scottlyttle.
    Nico

Hey Scott,

Thanks for the heads up! Super stocked to hear that updating fixed this issue, this was getting a bit difficult to solve I must admit…

@600lines
    , Can you try updating The Events Calendar to version 3.12.6 as well? if this doesn’t fix the issue for you please open up a new thread and link back to this one.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Event ticket form no longer showing on front-end after update to 3.12.1’ is closed to new replies.