Event Ticker

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Ticker

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

Hi! Do you guys have a recommendation for some kind of news ticker that will pick up posted Tribe events and scroll them across the screen.

For example, this one looks pretty clever: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bknewsticker/

But when I implemented it, it only gave me the option to feed it from Post Categories – it would not see Tribe Event Categories.

Is there one out there that works well with Tribe? I’m not a techie, so ideally would have to be something simple. Please let me know? Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I can try to help you out here.

We do not have any recommendations for a news ticker that works with events.

The event is a custom post type (tribe_events) so if you can add that and it just needs the Event Title and Permalink I do not see why one would not work.

It would also have to handle custom taxonomies as the Events Calendar users: tribe_events_cat

Not WordPress Post Categories.

There is not much help we can provide modifying a ticker to work, but we can try to answer any other questions you might have.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticker’ is closed to new replies.