Event thumbnail not displaying when navigating backwards in browser

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event thumbnail not displaying when navigating backwards in browser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stacey
    Participant

Hello –

We’re experiencing an issue where the events list is displaying properly on initial page load, however the event thumbnail images flash and then disappear when navigating backwards to the events list from an event detail page (or any other page) using the browser. This appears to be specific to Safari, and from what I can see via the inspector, is also effected by image height and width. I’ve found a hacky workaround that at least displays a skewed image in such instances, however this is obviously not ideal. Screenshots attached below. Anything you can do to help?

Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Stacey!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue.

This seems to be specific to your theme, as I could not see it with my own local installation using Safari. To confirm this, could you please switch to a default theme (like twentyseventeen) and see if you still see it happening?

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Stacey
    Participant

Thanks Victor –

I’ll give that a go and let you know if we’re unable to solve things
    ourselves.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stacey!

Thanks for following up with this.

No hurries, we’ll be here when you come back. 🙂

This thread will autoclose after some time. If it does, feel free to open a new topic referencing this one.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event thumbnail not displaying when navigating backwards in browser’ is closed to new replies.