Event Template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Timothy
    Participant

I can’t seem to bring up the template of my theme? When I select on a certain template, for example the default event template, the calender view takes up the full page, which is fine. But when I go into the single views of the events, they are pushed over like they expect a side bar to be there, but there isn’t one. When I select on a different one, it has two different templates also, and I can’t seem to find the side bars to add widgets etc. I am wanting to put certain ads up on those pages…

Rob

Hey Timothy. Thanks for the note and sorry to hear you’re having issues. If I understand your issue correctly…you should be able to add items to the sidebar under Appearance –> Widgets, regardless of which template settings you’re using. Is it possible you’ve got a theme that is conflicting? What theme are you running on?

Timothy
    Participant

Im thinking it may. I use Catalyst, which is a parent child theme. I use the Dynamik child theme. It is very useful and I can basically create as many different templates as I wish. Which I want to do with this so I can put different ads and etc on the event pages, but I can’t seem to see the templates that I custom set up in Catalyst in the drop down for the event calender.

Rob

That’s odd. Thanks for confirming. Any chance you’ve got a link we can check out, to see this live?

Timothy
    Participant

yea, you can go here, right now its set at default Events template. When I go to see the catalyst custom themes in the drop down they aren’t there, I just have
    default Events
    defaults page
    archive
    blank body
    blank canvas
    blank content
    blog
    If you want to log in I can send you something offline.

Rob

Hey Timothy. It doesn’t look like the link came through…can you repost?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Template’ is closed to new replies.