Event Template Selection Dropdown

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Template Selection Dropdown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josen Ruiseco
    Participant

What happened to the ability to select a template from the settings configuration area?

Was that removed? And why?

I am running the latest version of the Pro Calendar.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Josen,

Are you referring to theĀ Events template setting under Events > Settings > Display? If so, it has not been removed and should still be there. If you are not seeing it, could you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on that page?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Josen Ruiseco
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Josen Ruiseco. Reason: Set as private
    Mathew
    Participant

Josen,

The author of the Enfold theme has intentionally removed this and other options. You can find out more about it on their support form.

Default Template Settings Missing from Event Calendar Pro

If you need assistance on returning the functionality, you may want to open a support ticket with the theme author.

Hope this helps.

Josen Ruiseco
    Participant

Thank you for figuring this out for me.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing that link here Mathew!

Josen, please let me know if there is anything else you need help with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Template Selection Dropdown’ is closed to new replies.