Event taking place once a week, a few month a year

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event taking place once a week, a few month a year

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to create an event that takes place every Saturday from 09:00 to 15:00, only from April to mid October.
    However, it seems there’s no option to create an event that takes place once a week, a few months a year.

I understand this implies using two date parameters at the same time: weeks + months in a year.

is there a workaround for that? I have a few dozen events that use such parameters.

Thanks!

Caroline

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for reaching out! This type of recurrence can be easily achieved using the Weekly recurrence type in Events Calendar PRO. Simply set your event start and end date and times for the first occurrence of your event, then add a recurrence that repeats every Saturday and ends on the last date of the series. Here’s a screenshot to give you an idea of what this might look like in practice:

For more information on how to use the event series options available in Events Calendar PRO, check out our Knowledgebase article here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

I hope that helps to get you on your way! πŸ™‚ Cheers, and thanks again for reaching out!

Nicolas
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Of course, this makes sense and looks totally obvious now you explained it πŸ™‚ Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by and help me address this issue.

I’ve already created a dozen events that were missing, thanks to your help.

Once again, thanks a lot!

Caroline

Hi Nicolas,

Awesome, I’m so glad to hear it! Recurrence with Events Calendar PRO is a pretty complex topic, so feel free to swing on back through if you should have any other questions. πŸ™‚Β For now, it looks like you’re all sorted, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else that we can do for you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event taking place once a week, a few month a year’ is closed to new replies.