Event submission form gone after having filled out paypal account info

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Event submission form gone after having filled out paypal account info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Huiwen
    Participant

Hi again,

As a first time event organiser, after he fills out the event info in the submission form, he is then directed to fill out some paypal account info. The problem however is that after it is done, he cannot go back to the event submission form (all what he filled in previously was lost and he has to re-do everything).

Can we put the request for paypal account info at the very beginning of the submission form for the first time event organiser?

Also, in case he wants to change the fee displaying options, where can he do it?

Thanks.

Cliff

Hi Huiwen.

I understand you’re asking about the example.com/events/community/payment-options screen needing to be completed prior to being able to create tickets at example.com/events/community/add

Please check out this code snippet I created for you to add a notice to the user at the top of the Community Events form in addition to the one that appears at the bottom:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/6250485f5fe850e5404059c48de3e3ed

Please let me know if this solves your issue.

Thanks.

Huiwen
    Participant

It works perfectly. Many thanks Cliff!

Cliff

Awesome! I hope it works well for you and your users.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event submission form gone after having filled out paypal account info’ is closed to new replies.