Event submission as regular user ends with white screen

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Event submission as regular user ends with white screen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

with the latest version of the Events Calendar we are not able anymore to submit events.

The important thing is that it’s working as an admin, but NOT as a regular user..
    It doesn’t work in the event submit form and neither in the WordPress backend.

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

This is URGENT as our productive website doesn’t work anymore.

Best regards,
    Oliver

PS: I tested it also on our test website (no plugins installed), but got the same result.

Oliver
    Participant

Update:

it looks like the “Divi” theme is the problem. When I activate “Twenty Seventeen” it works!
    As I never had a problem like that with Divi: do you have an idea where to look?

Oliver
    Participant

After more testing I figured out that it also works to submit events when not logged in.

Oliver
    Participant

PS: We also moved our website today from http to https. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Any idea? This is really urgent!

Oliver
    Participant

It looks like the problem is inside the Divi Theme, so I don’t expect support from you.

Nevertheless please leave this ticket open until I a solution is found.

Oliver
    Participant

The issue was fixed with a new version of the Divi Theme 🙂

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Oliver,

I’m sorry for the delayed response! We generally respond within 24-48 hours (during the week) as per our forum guidelines, although we always try to respond sooner when possible! Nevertheless, I’m glad to hear you got this resolved!

As you mentioned, we are not able to solve all theme/plugin conflicts (as we only have control over our own plugins), but we do try to help out when possible – at least in helping you determine the source of the issue and providing recommendations when we can.

Since this thread has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open a new one if you have any further questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event submission as regular user ends with white screen’ is closed to new replies.