"Event Sold Out"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Event Sold Out"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

is their any way to render a message similar to the title on the main calender view to show that events have sold out?

we’re increasingly encountering this (quality) problem and would like to show of the fact that our dates our selling out to casual web browsers! Thus i’m wondering if there is any way to achieve this?

Note we sell event entries through eventbrite so another avenue to explore would be functionality within eventbrite / your eventbrite tickets plugin

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jonathan. Great question! 🙂

This thread pretty much covers it. Basically, you could craft something using Additional Field functionality, but that would be the kind of customization that would be out of the scope of this support forum.

This is definitely something we’ve heard requests for in the past, but I don’t think it’s ever been suggested in our User Voice forum. We’d be grateful if you would bring it up there so we can gauge community demand for it.

Thanks!

Lars
    Participant

The number of common features and functions The Events Calendar Pro doesn’t offer are both countless and surpricing. We are disappointed as this should be the best plugin?

Rob

Hey mending: thanks for the note here. While I appreciate your feedback and want to do our best to get your concerns addressed, I’ll also be honest and say that the way this reply was presented – in a thread where you haven’t been involved, and where you haven’t provided any feedback that is particularly useful to help us improve – comes across as what some on the web might call “trolling”.

Rather than add a cryptic note to a comment such as this, I’d really love to hear more from you as to what the common features/functions you’d expect this plugin to have might be. While we try to be pretty upfront about what the codebase does and does not do on the product page and in our related docs, it sounds like we’ve failed you on that end. If you want to reach out to me via email personally – [email protected] – I’d be happy to review your feedback and see if we’ve got anything in the codebase (or on the way) that could meet your needs.

I’ll also note that of course, if you find the plugin is not to your liking, we’d be happy to refund you your purchase price so you can buy from a competitor who better meets your needs. Indeed, I’ll take that a step further and say that if we see further comments such as this one – criticism with no meaningful feedback – we may insist on the refund route.

My hope is that it doesn’t come to that, though. I look forward to hearing your thoughts via email so we can continue with a development roadmap that meets everyone’s needs. Thanks in advance for helping us get better!

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jonathan! 🙂 If there’s anything else we can do to help you, please let us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"Event Sold Out"’ is closed to new replies.