Event slug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill Dailey
    Participant

Any hope you will make it possible to have the events and event slugs be composite URLs? Here is what I need: events to be community/events and event to be community/event . This might also have repercussions in the community events add on, which uses the slug event/community . Yeah. But that is what I need to do. Right now, it is clearly not possible to do, because when I tried on the settings page I got a polite message telling me that the slugs were in the wrong format, and would not be changed.

Thanks for your answer

Casey D

Hello billdailey,

Thanks for contacting us!

Unfortunately, ‘/’ chars play a major part in URL/permalink construction, so the ramifications are pretty big on this request.

You might try hyphens or underscores, but I believe that isn’t what you’re trying to accomplish. 🙁

If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello billdailey,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event slug’ is closed to new replies.