Event Short Code

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Short Code

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jared Shih
    Participant

On this page https://nykolami.org/high-holy-days/ we have a high holiday schedule on the right hand side of the page. The events widget is using this short code: [tribe_events view=”list” category=”high-holy-days”]

It works fine for the first set of events but if you click next events the category does not filter anymore. All the events show not just the events from the category specified.

Can you assist please?

Thanks!

Jared Shih
    Participant

Here is the widget using the short code on that page.

http://icecream.me/241c7d342846eebeee9c624d90ccd722

Courtney

Hi Jared

Unfortunately, this is related to a known bug that we are currently working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.  I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.  They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.  The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks
    Courtney

Jared Shih
    Participant

OK, thanks Courtney, please keep me updated.

Courtney

Absolutely. We will respond here as soon as we have an update available.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

Just checking in on this. Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Jared

We don’t have an update yet. However, we will respond here as soon as we have a fix available.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jared!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of out plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-29-july-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Short Code’ is closed to new replies.