Event Settings and Help not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Settings and Help not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leslie
    Participant

Event settings and help section not showing. I have uninstalled plugins and this didn’t work. I have checked that the versions between the basic and pro versions are the same.

George
    Participant

Hey Leslie,

Sorry for your troubles here. Can you clarify all of the following details?

1. What version of WordPress is running on your site?
    2. What version of The Events Calendar are you trying to activate on your site?
    3. What version of Events Calendar Pro are you trying to activate on your site?
    4. If you activate a default theme like Twenty Fifteen on your site, and have no plugins other than The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro active, do these tabs show up?
    5. Do other The Events Calendar-related tabs show up in your admin, or none at all?

If your answer to number 4 is “No”, then can you see if any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Thank you so much in advance for addressing all of these data points.

Cheers!
    George

Leslie
    Participant

1. What version of WordPress is running on your site?4.2.3
    2. What version of The Events Calendar are you trying to activate on your site?3.11
    3. What version of Events Calendar Pro are you trying to activate on your site?3.11.0
    4. If you activate a default theme like Twenty Fifteen on your site, and have no plugins other than The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro active, do these tabs show up? I am using a theme called Directory Finder by AltThemes
    5. Do other The Events Calendar-related tabs show up in your admin, or none at all? Yes the other tabs are showing.

Leslie
    Participant

My site is at http://www.helderberg.biz/Businessfinder/
    User name is [removed by george July 27]
    Password is [removed by george July 27]

George
    Participant

Thanks for the information Leslie! (Although, I removed your login information since we cannot log into customer sites and it’s a security risk for you to have that information on a public site like this).

As for step #4 in my reply above, did you try the step listed there? For reference:

4. If you activate a default theme like Twenty Fifteen on your site, and have no plugins other than The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro active, do these tabs show up?

Let me know what you find.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Settings and Help not showing’ is closed to new replies.